• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

And yet ANOTHER ONE flies the coup !

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
On its way to Texas ... N.W. Trade gun . 40" barrel , 20 ga., walnut stock . Hand made parts and stock ....

Attachments

• IMG_20230508_115910.jpg
    IMG_20230508_115910.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20230508_120248~2.jpg
    IMG_20230508_120248~2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Well sir we’re just trying to say thankyou for your help and inspiration as tdm said .
I truely appreciate it ! I hope I've helped you two out a little but dont know how well my rabblings translated on here . You are have helped me as well. I just love trade guns and there's just so few folks to talk to about them , esp building them . I appreciate the compliments . I build em how I love em to look but , that look just aint for everyone but I can't build them , won't build them any other way . There ain't nothing better than a customer contacting me and telling me " Rob , it got here safe , and I just love it ! " SHEEW !!! Weight off my shoulders !!! LOL ! If I can help you guys with anything just holler at me ...

Last edited:
And that should prove sometimes I don’t have clue what I’m doing just pushing buttons.idid it again Cranberries quit touching buttons already.some day I’ll get it.
LOL !! I understand completely .... My fat fingers , this tiny dollar store phone , poor reception in the sticks and my scant knowledge of modern technology ... I struggle with it but sure is great to talk shop and exchange ideas and pics with like minds folks

Latest posts

Back