• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

aint no Wick Ellerbe..

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Lord RC. :haha: Shot it a few times the other day with 75gr of Swiss 2f and it was torching the patches. Don't think there was any cutting going on just burning. May try an over powder wad. I think Swampy settled on Graf's,what powder you burning in yours?

at the range goex 3f,570rb .20 spit patch.. huntin goex 2f 570 rb overpowder wad, beargrease/deertallow .20 patch............and it shoots! :thumbsup:
seemed to shoot better after gettin 100 rounds or so thru it...or took me that long to get used to it.. :haha: what's yer weigh?

David G said:
:haha: RC & Swampy, we were gonna finish pics of the rifle yesterday but had camera problems. :shake: We'll get to it soon I'm sure,heck, we've waited this long....... :haha: We were both pleased with the way it turned out and I'm hoping you guys will like it to. :thumbsup:

Camera or operator error? :hmm:

Seven and a half but comfortable although I have'nt stoked it up any higher than the 75 gr load. :thumbsup:

Yes sir it does and after shooting your gun, well that was the deciding factor. :thumbsup:

RC said:
David G said:
Yes sir it does and after shooting your gun, well that was the deciding factor. :thumbsup:

:hmm: wanna shoot my smoothie????? you'll love that!!! :rotf:

Well that kid you ran into yesterday sure liked your Smoothie. :wink: :shake: I know that was bad but I just couldn't help myself RC. :redface:

Swampy sayed
I know that was bad but I just couldn't help myself RC.

:haha: I expect no less from you! :rotf:

:hmm: bet he was real impressed with that hole after skinnin it! think he had a 45 :barf: bet it weren't roundball either!

RC said:
Swampy sayed
I know that was bad but I just couldn't help myself RC.

:haha: I expect no less from you! :rotf:

:hmm: bet he was real impressed with that hole after skinnin it! think he had a 45 :barf: bet it weren't roundball either!

Damn those copper plated red plastic nosed, plastic skirted conicals from Cabelas sure make a mean hole. :rotf:

Thanks :thumbsup: I am really pleased with the way it turned out..

From one inexperienced knife maker to another, it may not be a Wick-made knife, but it looks good to me. Good Job!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back