• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

After Midnight

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musketman

Passed On
Reaction score
You think they're awesome during the day, just check this out... :winking: :haha:

aiken_cannon.jpg

cannon.jpg
nightfiring.jpg
RHE9.jpg
citylights1.jpg
cannon.jpg

NiteCannon.gif

Cool stuff. I've never shot a muzzleloader at night. Even the guy shooting the flintlock musket is makin' some dandy fireworks of his own.

By the way, what town is that one cannon taking aim at?

Muskertoon them thar are purty pichures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif :applause:

I've seen friends unloaded their percussion cap lock at early evening and was surprised by the fireworks display that came out of them. Those pictures are really something to see.

Musketman,
All I can say is AWSOME!!!!!I've saved a number of those photos on my Computer.Maybe I'll put together an album of just Cannon pics.Anyone have anymore cannon pictures? :redthumb:

Excellant pics. Only time we get to fire at night is Bonfire night 5th Nov. Have yet to get a photographer there and sober.

Back