• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

a sweet 36,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
here is my "snap together kibler" i finished yesterday. and here is a 3 or 4 shot final group and 40yds the photos do not do it justice, taken with my phone. i did not use aqua fortis. Jims fancy grade maple with LMF nut brown and chambers oil and sealed in my homemade wax. the load was goex old E 28gr. of 3f ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
36-2.jpg
36-5.jpg
36-6.jpg
36-7.jpg
36-8.jpg
36-9.jpg
36-4.jpg

Last edited:
here is my "snap together kibler" i finished yesterday. and here is a 3 or 4 shot final group and 40yds the photos do not do it justice, taken with my phone. i did not use aqua fortis. Jims fancy grade maple with LMF nut brown and chambers oil and sealed in my homemade wax. the load was goex old E 28gr. of 3f ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
View attachment 250770View attachment 250774View attachment 250775View attachment 250776View attachment 250777View attachment 250778View attachment 250773
I like the term "snap together"! BTW, kids nowadays like the snap-together plastic models of things, whereas back in the early baby-boomer days we had to cement models together using real glue! Kibler rocks!

Latest posts

Back