• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A big Utah hell-o

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dooggie

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello from Lehi,Utah...One of the fifty greatest states in the Union

I've been makin' smoke for many years now but have only recently found your site. It's good to see that there are others as disturbed as myself...

I am a traditional shooter (haven't fell to the temptation to go "in-line") and am looking forward to gettin' to know all of you in the coming months.

Thanks for the site...PC

Welcome pole cat...

rocket.jpg

welcome fer sure to ya....i found this site and signed on in jan 04 at member # 483 and now you make it over 3600 members signed on....and i just started muzzleloading in sept 03 and found a real good home here and the guys are great....and a great big thanks has to go out to claude fer making it possible :thumbsup:...............bob

Pole-Cat : A Big Welcome To The Camp ! !

We're glad you found us. We have alot of good folks here to help you, if you need help.
I'm also a traditional shooter, I've got Hawken style rifles in 54cal & 50cal.
You should check at the bottom of the main page of this forum, and check out the TMA.
We have a new organzation, that's for the Traditional Shooter.
Again Welcome !! Mtn-Man2u :)

P-C,

Welcome to TMF, and prepare yourself for a fun & informative time!

:thumbsup:

Lehigh County, propa longarms.

welcome fer sure to ya....the guys are great....and a great big thanks has to go out to claude fer making it possible :thumbsup:...............bob

Amen to that, Brother Bob! And welcome, Pole-Cat, to the best black powder forum on the net... The Muzzleloading Forum :redthumb:

Thanks all for the kind welcome...

I'm looking forward to doing some catchin' up with all of you and getting back into the black-powder saddle again.

I was wondering if this bunch ever had get-togethers? I don't see any on the event calendar...

Just curious...P-C

Welcome, Pole-Cat. There are a couple dozen over here in Vernal that get together ever so often to shoot. All traditional stuff.

Pole-cat,
welcome to the forum glad you found
us. sounds like you mite have a lot to contribute
and we hope you will do so.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Welcome Pole Cat, You otta come down to our rondevoux at Fremont Indian state park the last weekend of April, just West of Richfield, Utah. Hope to see you there.

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :redthumb:

Back