• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED 58 NMA Remington with target sights.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys beware of a possible scammer on the forum. I have seen this type of scam on multiple forums now.

I wanted to note that I will not respond to 3rd party emails claiming to have the exact item that I am looking for. If your "friend" has an item to sell I can be contacted via the forum. I have reported the incident to Zonie. If in doubt I always request a current photo of the item with my user name and date written on a card in front of the item. I've never met a legitimate seller that minds doing that to make a sale.

The individual who sent the PM has been banned from the forum and any message he might have sent was also deleted.

Now, lets get back to finding Badgerfarm a Remington New Army.

Got this wantin a 36 or sheriff model

Attachments

• 8B7E4142-01B5-4223-A34B-DB4E4F5F1042.jpeg
    8B7E4142-01B5-4223-A34B-DB4E4F5F1042.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 94543A6A-B500-4CC1-8F2B-40DC4E42458B.jpeg
    94543A6A-B500-4CC1-8F2B-40DC4E42458B.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 3CF96FDB-83C3-4F59-9962-448EB26994D4.jpeg
    3CF96FDB-83C3-4F59-9962-448EB26994D4.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 90
I've been contacted by the same guy- three seperate times around three seperate WTB's I placed. I reported the guy all three times to Zonie but he keeps coming back under different names. What I can't figure out is why- why here ? I don't think anyone has taken his duplicitous bait so why keep coming back.

Same thing happened to me. Received a message to reach out to so and so he has what you are looking for. Got this same message twice . Notified zonie and he banned the guy. So now I will only respond to a forum member.

Jonathan, I think the scammers have had enough success to keep them them coming back. I have seen this particular scam on multiple sites that I browse and they are all they same. I normally check the date that they joined and to see how many posts they have and the content. With all of them it's the same story. No posts, no content that has anything to do with the forum subject. As a precaution which I didn't do on this thread I state right in the post that I will not respond to 3rd party requests to email the "friend" and then post in the thread that I would like to follow up with a phone call to verify who they are. Usually that's the end of it. It's too bad the forums can't ban all input from known countries that support this type of activity. I would bet money that the governments that harbor the scammers are making money in kickbacks somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back