• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED .54 Blueridge or Lyman "Hunter" replacement barrel.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk78

Southern Pride
Reaction score
Anyone know where a .54 cal pedersoli blueridge or Frontier are in stock? I prefer to have a rocklock with slow twist, or maybe a "Hunter" replacement barrel.
Since it is difficult for me to trace down my deer after I shoot them, I decided to switch to a .54 (from a .50) round ball/ or a heavy conical .50 cal.

Cabelas or Bass Pro may have a flint .54
I just googled the following. See attached screenshot. I have the .54 in percussion. Good rifle. Good luck!

Attachments

• 91D81C08-B45E-4FB1-88AC-2A6D224B6C4E.jpeg
    91D81C08-B45E-4FB1-88AC-2A6D224B6C4E.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 24
Cabelas or Bass Pro may have a flint .54
I just googled the following. See attached screenshot. I have the .54 in percussion. Good rifle. Good luck!
Thanks. When I look on the site, it says on backorder? I will call them tomorrow and ask about it, thanks again.

Also, you might want to change this thread to “Wanted” instead of “For Sale” (but be prepared to probably get spammed/messaged by someone who “has a friend in Texas or Indiana with just what you are seeking and at a fabulous price!”) just a heads-up…

Also, you might want to change this thread to “Wanted” instead of “For Sale” (but be prepared to probably get spammed/messaged by someone who “has a friend in Texas or Indiana with just what you are seeking and at a fabulous price!”) just a heads-up…
Should not this site be free of damn scams? I mean heck, isn't that what we pay for?

You are welcome. I know because I almost ordered that same rifle last weekend. Came darn close. :)
I am 90% sure that I will be calling them in the morning. We need to support small business anyways, even if it cost slightly more. My dad is a fern believer in this policy. And too many Americans, well off too, rather buy at large box chains, knowing what this does to small businesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back