• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Pedersoli Mississippi, .54 Caliber with mold

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This Pedersoli rifle is a hard to find .54 caliber in excellent condition. It has the 7 groove and rifling barrel and is 4 years since new. About 100 rounds fired through it and kept clean. This package includes a Lyman Gardner Minnie mold plus sizer, so it is ready to shoot. Price is $1100 delivered. Cash check, MO, or Venmo. Barrel is like new. Shoots round ball and Minnie’s. Photo shows Minnie group at 25 yards and round all group below that one.

Attachments

• IMG_1540.jpeg
    IMG_1540.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1541.jpeg
    IMG_1541.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1544.jpeg
    IMG_1544.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1543.jpeg
    IMG_1543.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2124.jpeg
    IMG_2124.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2125.jpeg
    IMG_2125.jpeg
    878.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2126.jpeg
    IMG_2126.jpeg
    417.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2128.jpeg
    IMG_2128.jpeg
    691.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I will be traveling from Athens, Ga to Knoxville for the CLA show 18 April and can personally deliver this handsome rifle to anyone who lives along this route or nearby. This Pedersoli rifle is a hard to find .54 caliber in excellent condition. It has the 7 groove and rifling barrel and is 4 years since new. About 100 rounds fired through it and kept clean. This package includes a Lyman Gardner Minnie mold plus sizer, so it is ready to shoot. I will throw in a pack of musket primers. Price is $1000 delivered. Cash or Venmo. Barrel is like new. Shoots round ball and Minnie’s. Photo shows Minnie group at 25 yards and round all group below that one.
Are you willing to ship for those not on your route or close to Athens?

I will need to find where shipped and research cost. If I ship, I put it in a plastic gun case plus box so it is safe. F interested, send town and I will calculate shipping and insurance.

Last edited:
I will need to find where shipped and research cost. If I ship, I put it in a plastic gun case plus box so it is pricey but safe. F interested, send town and I will calculate shipping and insurance.
It would be Orlando, Fl. I’d be willing to drive, but Athens is a bit too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back