• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

2021 Shows around Georgia? - Driving distance

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradBrownBess

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I know Covid wiped out most shows for 2020. Are any 2021 shows scheduled that are in a 5 to 6 hour drive from Atlanta? I believe Kentucky TN Rifle show comes around in Knoxville - but nothing shows for 2021. Hoping to find a new 50 Cal - would be great if I could plan on a show - take one home.

Not a show, but the Brushy Creek five day shoot in Lenox will be in March. There will be vendors, builders and general sales there. Not a bad place to shoot either. Send me a message if you need more information.

Interesting, I have a 4 thousand acre hunting lease in Jacksonville, GA. Could you send me some info on the shoot? tippit

Not a show, but the Brushy Creek five day shoot in Lenox will be in March. There will be vendors, builders and general sales there. Not a bad place to shoot either. Send me a message if you need more information.
Would like info to please.
Thx

Rndball, I don't have this coming year (2021) dates yet. You can follow the club on Facebook for updated information - Brushy Creek Muzzleloaders. Due to high demand, I suspect the inventory is going to be low this year. If you have any trouble getting information, get back with me around the end of February.

Alabama Kentucky Rifle Show in January. Details on ALR in the upcoming events sub. I’ve got a table there. It’s always a good one.
This is a good show, although I left a few Benjamins there last year.
image.png

Back