• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD 1984 GPR .54 cal very good condition

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

terrydull

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I have a Lyman Great Plains Rifle (percussion) in .54 cal for sale. This rifle is in very good condition. It has been taking up room in my safe and I've not been able to shoot it.

The sights have been upgraded and it also comes with a Musket Nipple that I purchased from Track of the Wolf as #10's & #11's have been scarce. The only issue is with some scuffing of the butt plate and the toe plate (see pics).

Price for local pick up is $300. Shipping adds $150. So, $450 if mailed to you.

I live in Cincinnati, so I'd meet you half way Columbus - Indianapolis - Louisville.

Please see pictures and and feel free to ask questions.

Attachments

• IMG_1606.jpg
    IMG_1606.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1604.jpg
    IMG_1604.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1612.jpg
    IMG_1612.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1613.jpg
    IMG_1613.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1614.jpg
    IMG_1614.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1616.jpg
    IMG_1616.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1617.jpg
    IMG_1617.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1618.jpg
    IMG_1618.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1619.jpg
    IMG_1619.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Try breaking down for shipping and then go to pirateship.com and search for a BETTER SHIPING COST. $150.00 sounds more than excessive. $300.00 for the rifle is an excellent deal though. Just saying.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back