• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

1860 Army Helped Me Earn NRA Expert Qualification

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave, I need some help. I've searched the NRA site up and down, and can't find anything pertaining to what you're doing.
Can you steer me in the right direction?
Thanks

R.M. said:
Dave, I need some help. I've searched the NRA site up and down, and can't find anything pertaining to what you're doing.
Can you steer me in the right direction?
Thanks

Sure, no problem, here's a direct link to the NRA/Winchester Marksmanship Qualification Program:
www.nrahq.org/education/training/marksmanship .

The above link will fill you in on the entire Qualification Program. Look at the left column and click on "Muzzleloading", and the pdf of the official booklet will come up for you!

Our Club (Old Bridge Rifle & Pistol Club) is currently involved with only the Muzzle Loading Pistol and Muzzle Loading Rifle Qualification Matches at this time. The Club's web site is: www.oldbridgerifle.com . Several others are available!

Also be advised that the 50 yard pistol target requirement (B-19) that is printed in the official booklet from the NRA is wrong. I wrote them at HQ and got them to agree to change it to the official 50 yard slow-fire pistol target (B-6), which is the same 50 yard target for bullseye and other pistol Qualification matches.

Since our Club doesn't run NRA sanctioned matches in Muzzleoading, we have to go by the higher scoring requirements that are mentioned in the booklet, etc.

If you have any further questions, please contact either me or Ms. Amanda Millward at NRA HQ.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys--NEWS FLASH!!

The NRA may be using an article that I wrote about the Qualification Program....and possibly a photo of my son and I as well. Seems that the Winchester Corp. (the big sponsor of the program) will be doing some sort of Press Release using our story in Old Bridge :shocked2:

Dave

Back