• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE 1858 pietta target .44 new.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rufus

36 Cl.
Reaction score
For sale or trade for nice caplock rifle.
Longbows or recurves 40-45#.

Attachments

• IMG_20231203_181230244.jpg
    IMG_20231203_181230244.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Not sure what more I can tell you it's new excellent condition comes with triple k holster. Had one identical before sold it to a guy whose in this forum . It was very accurate.

Hello Rufus. Please tell me, would you consider a Dream catcher by Martin Archery? 55 lbs. Not used much, looks like new. Shoots heavy Maple arrows pretty fast. At my age I shoot a firearm. Some arrow making things also, fletcher, tapering tool, ect. Really I'd send everything that I've got, won't use it anymore'
I would probably send pictures to you, easier for me.
Woodbutcher

Hello Rufus. Please tell me, would you consider a Dream catcher by Martin Archery? 55 lbs. Not used much, looks like new. Shoots heavy Maple arrows pretty fast. At my age I shoot a firearm. Some arrow making things also, fletcher, tapering tool, ect. Really I'd send everything that I've got, won't use it anymore'
I would probably send pictures to you, easier for me.
Woodbutcher
Yes I'm interested send pictures 9184717311.

Back