• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

12 ga double barrel pistol? Is it Unmentionable?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like odd, edgy things, and those guys are singing to me. But, what is it like to shoot one? I value my hands....
Why not get a copy of an original? How any of them shoot is up to how YOU load yours....

HOWDAH.JPG

LD

Funny rules

Google says. The primer invented. 1866?

Its still a Potato gun.. I only use fart gass though.

Mag spark is cool. Meaning they work..

But takes longer to load and they stick in there.. you pick at it for 5 mins and then ooo it just pop out easy 6 mins later. It's not modern it's worse.

We seriously aren't supposed to talk about the site sponsors?
😆

Don't need libs when we do it to ourselves for them I reckon.

Mag spark is cool. Meaning they work..

But takes longer to load and they stick in there.. you pick at it for 5 mins and then ooo it just pop out easy 6 mins later. It's not modern it's worse.
Not hardly ,put primer in mouth /spit in cap , I do on our weekly long range shoot between 50-60 times !! Try it before opining on it cause your wrong and folks might get the wrong idea !/Ed

give it a try. Not much info on them I think. Nice to have
Not hardly ,put primer in mouth /spit in cap , I do on our weekly long range shoot between 50-60 times !! Try it before opining on it cause your wrong and folks might get the wrong idea !/Ed

Back