• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

12 ga double barrel pistol? Is it Unmentionable?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like odd, edgy things, and those guys are singing to me. But, what is it like to shoot one? I value my hands....
Why not get a copy of an original? How any of them shoot is up to how YOU load yours....

HOWDAH.JPG

LD

Mag spark is cool. Meaning they work..

But takes longer to load and they stick in there.. you pick at it for 5 mins and then ooo it just pop out easy 6 mins later. It's not modern it's worse.

We seriously aren't supposed to talk about the site sponsors?
😆

Don't need libs when we do it to ourselves for them I reckon.

Mag spark is cool. Meaning they work..

But takes longer to load and they stick in there.. you pick at it for 5 mins and then ooo it just pop out easy 6 mins later. It's not modern it's worse.
Not hardly ,put primer in mouth /spit in cap , I do on our weekly long range shoot between 50-60 times !! Try it before opining on it cause your wrong and folks might get the wrong idea !/Ed

give it a try. Not much info on them I think. Nice to have
Not hardly ,put primer in mouth /spit in cap , I do on our weekly long range shoot between 50-60 times !! Try it before opining on it cause your wrong and folks might get the wrong idea !/Ed

Back