• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

1/2 stock to full stock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought one of Pecatonica's full length T/C stocks and had second thoughts -- sorta. Once I had the stock in hand the barrel of the standard T/C seemed too short to look right as a full stocked piece. Also the forend of the stock was quite a bit longer than the barrel, and it was gorgeous. I just couldn't bring myself to shorten it and loose that extra bit of beautiful wood. So, I scrounged until I had enough T/C parts to make a long barreled Hawken. It worked out well. My original rifle is still in its walnut halfstock.

I bought one of Pecatonica's full length T/C stocks and had second thoughts -- sorta. Once I had the stock in hand the barrel of the standard T/C seemed too short to look right as a full stocked piece. Also the forend of the stock was quite a bit longer than the barrel, and it was gorgeous. I just couldn't bring myself to shorten it and loose that extra bit of beautiful wood. So, I scrounged until I had enough T/C parts to make a long barreled Hawken. It worked out well. My original rifle is still in its walnut halfstock.
Tell the truth now - you were actually looking for an excuse to get another gun weren't you?

Tell the truth now - you were actually looking for an excuse to get another gun weren't you?
LOL I just cleaned out my inventory,I had guns I forgot I even had. In one day I sold 5 pistols,2 revolvers and 4 rifles.I just cant see having them just to sit and not be used I figure id rather see someone get to enjoy shooting them.And I still have 9 rifles and 7 revolvers left That I do shoot regularly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back