• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Stay In Your Lane!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
During this shoot, the guy shooting next to us informed me the kid with him shot my 100yd buffalo. They had that kid wiping after every fifth shot, over and over and getting patches stuck in the bore. RSO's had to repeatedly help him get the rod out of the bore. When the kid would get the ball seated, he would pound the ball over five times with the range rod. This banging was so annoying! I felt bad for the kid, as must have learned this madness from them.

This whole thing was such a distraction, and I probably would have shot better
Shooting at it is one thing, Did he hit your Buffalo? I was 49 points away from a perfect score on da beast. Took out his right front hoof, 1 point.

At least they weren't shooting down range while you were putting up your targets. Had that happen once.
I once had the shooter next to me walk out on A live firing line to change his target. I spotted him out of the corner of my eye when he was out about 10 yds. and hollered at him to get back He thought it was OK as long as he stayed in his own lane.

I once had the shooter next to me walk out on A live firing line to change his target. I spotted him out of the corner of my eye when he was out about 10 yds. and hollered at him to get back He thought it was OK as long as he stayed in his own lane.
Proof there are some people who simply should not play with guns!

Back