• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Update on Unique Cases from Jim Kibler

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just got this email from Jim Kibler

UPDATE ABOUT UNIQUE
CASES

I just got a call from the new (previous) owner of Unique Cases, Jerry Morton. He and his wife started the company and successfully ran it for 25 years. A few years back they sold it to Wendy who has run off to another state and stopped paying on everything. This is why the phone number is no longer in service--she stopped paying the bill--and she took all of the contact information for the customers with her!! Jerry was able to get our contact information and told us that he plans to fulfill our order since it was pre-paid, even though he won't see a dime from it. Wendy took the business account money when she skipped town. He is reluctant to give me a firm timeline since he is in the midst of having to pick up the pieces of his business and I don't blame him. I am happy to be patient to help a quality business get back on their feet.

Before he called me, I had already called the credit card company, Capital One, to initiate a dispute. I have been able to (tentatively) get my money back. Once this dispute settles, I am going to get Jerry paid. I recommend that anyone else who has paid with a credit card go through this additional step of filing a dispute. The representative from Capital One told me that Wendy still has a bank account and is accepting payments for orders that she has no intention of fulfilling. She is downright stealing from what I can tell. So, by filing a dispute, the money comes back from Wendy's account.

If you have outstanding business with Unique Cases, I encourage you to give Jerry a call. I believe this is his cell or home phone. The business number may change back--Wendy skipped on the phone bill and he would have to pay her past due amount to get it back on.

Jerry Morton -- Unique Cases
304-947-7048
[email protected]

Thanks for your time. Katherine Werre Kibler's Longrifles

So...if he is back to running it, then that would mean Wendy never fully paid for the business either... So, her taking the financial and "intellectual" assets of the company that she did not outright own constitutes theft, in a GRAND manner. Law Enforcement should get involved in this deal, multiple agencies, if they aren't already.

So...if he is back to running it, then that would mean Wendy never fully paid for the business either... So, her taking the financial and "intellectual" assets of the company that she did not outright own constitutes theft, in a GRAND manner. Law Enforcement should get involved in this deal, multiple agencies, if they aren't already.
He didn't say he's back to running it, only helping the Kiblers with this order.

Sadly, I don't have a stash of Unique cases. I may have to rethink getting another gun.
Look at longbow cases on Amazon. There's one there that looks just like one of Unique's. 66"L x 6" x 4" Screenshot_20240109-213203.jpg

I just got this email from Jim Kibler

UPDATE ABOUT UNIQUE
CASES

I just got a call from the new (previous) owner of Unique Cases, Jerry Morton. He and his wife started the company and successfully ran it for 25 years. A few years back they sold it to Wendy who has run off to another state and stopped paying on everything. This is why the phone number is no longer in service--she stopped paying the bill--and she took all of the contact information for the customers with her!! Jerry was able to get our contact information and told us that he plans to fulfill our order since it was pre-paid, even though he won't see a dime from it. Wendy took the business account money when she skipped town. He is reluctant to give me a firm timeline since he is in the midst of having to pick up the pieces of his business and I don't blame him. I am happy to be patient to help a quality business get back on their feet.

Before he called me, I had already called the credit card company, Capital One, to initiate a dispute. I have been able to (tentatively) get my money back. Once this dispute settles, I am going to get Jerry paid. I recommend that anyone else who has paid with a credit card go through this additional step of filing a dispute. The representative from Capital One told me that Wendy still has a bank account and is accepting payments for orders that she has no intention of fulfilling. She is downright stealing from what I can tell. So, by filing a dispute, the money comes back from Wendy's account.

If you have outstanding business with Unique Cases, I encourage you to give Jerry a call. I believe this is his cell or home phone. The business number may change back--Wendy skipped on the phone bill and he would have to pay her past due amount to get it back on.

Jerry Morton -- Unique Cases
304-947-7048
[email protected]

Thanks for your time. Katherine Werre Kibler's Longrifles
I received my case today from the fine people of Kiblers. It is a very attractive and well designed case.
Thanks
And I hope the founders of unique will thrive and Wendy gets punished severely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back