• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shot a good target today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biliff

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Shot the pistol aggregate at our Annual Shoot today. I was solidly mediocre on the slow fire flint and percussion, but redeemed myself on the 25 yard LTF.

94-1X with the LePage.

That's definitely one to save for show and tell. Really fine shooting. :thumbsup:

Nice shooting, I had a pretty mediocre shoot myself last week at our annual 1000 point match.
No really good targets in the ninties though a couple in the high eighty's which is kind of my norm without a good practice regimen.
Here was a good slow fire target I saved from a while back. I think this was the territorial match in 2010. I'm told this won't get you anything at Friendship but one has to start somewhere. 93-2x

Shot against a 13 year old kid this year who did a 96-2x at 25 yards. Boy is he going to be a tough competitor with a few more year on him. Cool as a cucumber and a fine Ladd.
His dad is Mike Kelly who regularly wins all our pistol matches. Mike D.

In high school I was at the "pits" shooting BP and a HOT lil blonde drives up (from the "opposing" school). She had a 20 GA and we chated a bit (and I stared and drooled) and she asked if I would help her set up her trap thrower. I did and she proceeded to break about 65 clays in a row. Asked if I wanted to try? Of course I didn't, I "only shoot black powder" was my excuse. Cant recall her last name but Denise was her first and I later heard she was a state champ!

That 13 yr old likely to also be well known very soon. Having a Pop to get ya going and a bit of natural skill is hard to beat!

Latest posts

Back