• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Partner Shoot Part Two, The Reverse Match, by request. Dec./Jan.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not going to be able to participate. I slipped, fell and dislocated my right shoulder. Sorry guys and Showtime

Henry Morrison said:
not going to be able to participate. I slipped, fell and dislocated my right shoulder. Sorry guys and Showtime

I for one am ok with Showtime getting another partner to do the shoot, as it is a match I'm hoping some nearsighted fellow would help Showtime out :blah:

I for one am ok with Showtime getting another partner to do the shoot, as it is a match I'm hoping some nearsighted fellow would help Showtime out :blah:
[/quote]

I agree as well. Showtime needs a sub for Henry -- hope you heel fast Henry.

Dave

Thanks all. they are going to check my shoulder for rotator cuff damage. My problem is they won't do an MRI with me having a pacemaker. Not sure what the VA will do but it will be after the first of the year

Gentlemen:
Sadly I will also have to sit this one out also. You may have noticed I have not been to active lately on the forum December was not very nice to me and my family this year but we should recover fully.
On the 5th my son had to have emergency surgery they removed about 10 inches of his colan and his his appendix he has croans desease and he had a major flarup, after a week in the hospital he is at home but will not be able to return to work for at least 5 to 6 more weeks.
Also my father inlaw also fell and dislocated his left shoulder as well and has a small fracture also and he is 85 years old and my wife is staying with them a lot and i'm taking care of my son and daughter here at home, is ok they just live here on the farm we are neighbors and he should recover but not anytime soon.
Finally I am recovering from the flu after all I prepared for I still got it and myself missed a week of work but am getting better every day.
Sorry about you accident Henry we will just have to take a rain check on this one maybe in the spring we can rebound from all this and give them a good what fer at the next shoot.
Eveyone take care and may this upcoming year be better for all of us.

Your obedient servant
Showtime

Dang Showtime, sorry to hear all that. I hope the new year is better to your family. Best wishes for everyone's speedy recovery.

Wow -- we babysit my 3 1/2 year old grandson several days a week but I will no longer complain about the occasional cold he gives us. God bless, hope everyone gets better and hope 2015 brings you and yours a healthy New Year.

Dave

Jethro, would it be possable to get an extention on the deadline? It's been so darn cold here that I haven't been able to get out and shoot. It's supposed to warm up this weekend but they've been saying that for the last 2 weekends lol

I'm easy.
If nobody else has any complaints, posted here by January 15th, the deadline will be extended to January 31st.

Is that OK by everyone?

Fine by me so long as we're done before Groundhogs Day ! Wouldn't want any critters gettin" in on the action :grin:

Back