• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Middle Tennessee!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flint.

Smokepole 54
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new here but not new to blackpowder. Started in the early 80's, bought a T/C Hawken so I could hunt the muzzleloader season and fell in love with it. I'd rather hunt with my muzzloader than my modern guns. I just recently (about 3 years ago) discovered the world of competitive black powder shooting, rifle building and historical reenacting. I've been shooing with a club here in middle TN and one day I hope to receive the "most improved shooter award". LOL. I have attended the Lake Cumberland KY rifle show a couple of years and the KY-AL Longrifle show. What a blast! I haven't made it to Friendship or a rendezvous yet but I hope to soon.

I'm looking forward to interacting with you all.

Hi everyone. I'm new here but not new to blackpowder. Started in the early 80's, bought a T/C Hawken so I could hunt the muzzleloader season and fell in love with it. I'd rather hunt with my muzzloader than my modern guns. I just recently (about 3 years ago) discovered the world of competitive black powder shooting, rifle building and historical reenacting. I've been shooing with a club here in middle TN and one day I hope to receive the "most improved shooter award". LOL. I have attended the Lake Cumberland KY rifle show a couple of years and the KY-AL Longrifle show. What a blast! I haven't made it to Friendship or a rendezvous yet but I hope to soon.

I'm looking forward to interacting with you all.
Howdy, and welcome from Nameless.

You anywheres near PallMall ere ya? Seems I knew a feller there named Alvin. Hello and best wishes from Idaho. You should give the National Rendezvous in Montana a try this year. York.jpg

Back