• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Can I ask this Question?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shifty

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I use this Forum a lot but i also go to other forums as well that have to do with Guns and Hunting etc. ,recently though i have been unable to access the [CENSORED] Forum ,my computer will say unable to connect,has anyone here had this happen or is it something about my computer.Sorry if I have broken a forum rule here but i have no way to connect to someone on the other forum so i went this route.
thanks Shifty

Typically we view coming here and asking questions about the lesser forums that deal with traditional muzzleloading with just as much enthusiasm as a Harley Dealership would respond to a customer who walked in and asked for directions to the local Kawasaki Dealership.

BUT - I did respond with a PT to Shifty that the site worked for me. I am locking this thread but leaving it as informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back