• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Buck and Ball Loads.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I look out my front door the highway in front of my house was traveled by Gen. Morgan in his July 1863 "raid" across southeastern Indiana.
I found out a couple of years ago that my GGGrandpa was probably with Morgan, which would put him at my place 89 years before I was born.
Of course Morgan and his men were cornered and taken prisoner in Ohio, my GGGrandpa spent the rest of the war in Camp Douglas, Illinois.
How come Sherman's was a march to the sea and Morgan's was called a raid? Morgan didn't tear Indiana up near as bad as Sherman did the south. Just proves the victors write the history books.
Wayne

The war had to be won, and as Sherman said,

War is All Hell and There is No Redeaming it!

P

Back