• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

anyone in canada sell small bore (.32 or .36) rifles?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ricky112

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Wondering what models are out there and how much they generally cost..id like to use it for small game hunting (rabbit, squirrel)

Thanks guys :D

I used to see the odd one at gun shows, but haven't for several years now. Why not get a .45 and use light loads.

It's hard enough to find a side hammer anymore. All the gun shops around here are flogging those 209 inline abominations. Find a builder and get a custom rifle made.

Try Gobles in Tilsonburg and London Ontario. I've managed to buy a .36 T/C Seneca and a 12 gauge CVA trapper shotgun (both sidelock cappers) from a 'Dave' who works there. Google Gobles, or try www.gobles.com. Send them an email and he'll keep an eye out for you. He seems to get sidelock guns in quite often. You can browse their webpage but there are more guns in shop then they list on the site. Good luck. Small bores are fun!

Frank (Pembroke, Ontario)

Last edited by a moderator:
They turn up occasionally on the B.P. Equipment Exchange on the C.G.N. forums. I found my .32 Pedersoli Frontier carbine there.

Good Luck,
Joel

Hi Rick you could try Barry Jensen at (604-946-6168)he's in BC.You could also contact GM BARRELS AND THEY WOULD GIVE you a list of there dealers and there numbers in CANADA.HOPE THIS HELPS.WALT.

There's the Hill Folk Black Powder supplies in Saskatchewan 1-306-228-2949. I've bought a lot of supplies of them and they are VERY good to deal with. They should be able to get what you need.

Your right, i forgot about DOUG and BECKY,BY the way BECKY'S THE ONE you want to talk to, according
to DOUG he's just the hired help.Very NICE people to,and well go the extra mile to help if they can.
WALT
hillfolk musket supplies
306-228-2949
senlac.saskatchwan

Back