• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

your thoughts on custom rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a heads up on the TOW Archives. It has a subscription fee to get into the Archives. I paid either 18.00 or 20.00 for one year. If you like looking at Traditional Muzzleloaders, you can literally spend days looking at all the muzzleloaders that has went through TOW over the years. They have a flintlock rifle area, a percussion rifle area, a pistols area, and a manufacture area of factory brand rifles. They have thousands to look at. Each rifle has 6 or 7 different views along with very detailed information on each. The pictures are of very high quality. Also states who made the rifle along with the date it was sold and how much it went for. Details include what kind of wood for the stock, what finishes were used on it. What kind of barrel and who made it, also mentions the maker of the Lock, triggers, all the furniture, Covers everthing about the rifle. They also have alot of originals that they have had for sale along with the same detailed information just like the others. In their discriptions they also point out any flaws that they observed. Hundreds of custom guns to check out. You difinitely get your moneys worth! My subscription is up in January, but will definitely resubscribe when my time is up. I have had many enjoyable hours surfing through their archives. Hope this helps someone who might be interested in trying it out. Respectfully, cowboys1062.

If you go directly to John and order a rifle from him, his prices are considerably less than what you'll see on TOTW. Obviously, they need to have a mark up.

Back