• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wyoming Elk ML Help

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Any members here know what the type code to use for hunting elk in Wyoming with a muzzleloader is. And what the season type code would be....I called them but the woman who I talked with seem to know about as much as me , wich is very little on what type codes to use. I believe it should be left blank but not positive. Can anyone help?

Well I finally had someone on the fone from Wy Fish and Game that had the answer for my question.
Anyone getting a General Elk Lic. leaves the type code box on the form blank.
He also told me that Wy does NOT have a seperate muzzleloader season. You can use a muzzeloader if you chose but there isn't a seprate season .

If you have any other questions about wyo hunting let me know and I will see if I can help. I have been hunting with a flinter in wyo for years and years and yup! no special season I just hunt in the regular season.

Othern

Thanks you for offering any help I may need. I am just putting in for a full priced Elk General lic, and will hunt with my rock lock if drawn for a lic.

Back