• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wow. Nothing else to be said.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$3.19 now for Chevron/Shell etc. Circle K still at $3.00. Jan 19 we were at $2.12+, yep I see record gas prices by Memorial day.

As for the cost of those caps, I would get better with the slingshot first. I would however like to get the phone number of the buyer....could likely let go of a brick of somethin n pay off the house. (That is back when I still had guns. I'm into trains now, they don't kill people or animals n such.)
You might like these pictures. You have my permission to use them to show the officers when they come to your house looking for those other things you don't own. :)
N-scale-1.jpg

N-scale-2.jpg

Thanks Jim! I knew you had my 6! LOL

Here in Flagstaff I have been able to buy a tin of Winchester # 11 and/or Rem # 10 at Cal Ranch just about everytime I go in. I per person though. Found a tin of CCI mag at a small mom n pop (last one) a few weeks ago. I got maybe 5-6 tins so Im good for a bit. Were not out of BP stuff yet and I see 777 and pyrodex powder as well, BUT ZERO unmentionables' ammo/components!

Got me a cow tag either Muzzleloader or Archery so I am ready for the fall, now to hit the trails and get the inner me ready as well, (inner me is swollen bloated LOL)

Last edited:
Do not drink and bid on gun broker.
Where were you when I paid to much ( kept upping the bid, did not want to loose it! ) for the Smith carbine I had to have on GB. Oh ya, forgot to ask what the bore was like. Of course it was not in the description. Could have bought a way better one at a local gun show for one much less. Oh well. It is fun to shoot but a royal pain to clean.

Back