• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Why won't Hollywood...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bear with me on this one; it’s more a bunch of random thought than a well thought out post”¦”¦

On American Civil War movies”¦ from what I heard, Hollywood discovered that they could get a whole bunch of reenactors with complete uniforms and equipment for the same price as extras”¦”¦ Hey”¦”Glory” and “ Gettysburg” were good (for a Hollywood movie)

The genre of Pyrate movies died out”¦ then Disney does “Pyrate of the Caribbean” ”¦ now there are specials about Blackbeard, and Pyrates are kind of back “in””¦..

Rev. War was “in” back during the Bicentennial, and then it kind of died off”¦.

If someone does a Rev. War movie, don’t expect it to be much better than the Pyrate stuff out now”¦”¦.

Post Rider said:
Hey, you gotta problem with sandra or Nicole?

One of the georges would have to played by George Clooney!

We need to correct a common misconception at this time. He's actually George C. Looney. Anything that has to do with reality is beyond his capabilities.

Post Rider said:
Hey, you We need to correct a common misconception at this time. He's actually George C. Looney. Anything that has to do with reality is beyond his capabilities.

:rotf: :rotf:
Right on!

Dave

Gary said:
Post Rider said:

No, either actress would do nicely for the Hollyweird flick on the Revolution. As for George, George C. Scott could be the benevolent, august and serene King George.

As far as King George is concerned, you sadly missed out the word 'nuts'.

tac

WildatHeart said:
Gary said:
Post Rider said:

No, either actress would do nicely for the Hollyweird flick on the Revolution. As for George, George C. Scott could be the benevolent, august and serene King George.

I believe Mr Scott is six feet under at this time, so he would be really serene.

Get Mel Brooks to play the king, he has played a king before on "The History of the World (part 1)"

Mel Brooks said:
"It's good to be the king."

mmgal15.jpg

Latest posts

Back