• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WHY AM I THE NEW GUY ??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HELLO to all from out here in Montana...

I been din this "Buck-Skinner" thing for quite a few years, somehow i sort of gravitated towards the F&I era along the way, and have spent most of my very precious "FREE" time traipsing around the mountains of N.Cal. and then Montana, not realizing that I was "Historical trekking" all this time, WOW, somebody else is into this too?? How COOL !!! Anyways, I have been able to combine my favorite activities--- Gettin' away from today, Eatin' Damn good food, and SHOOTIN' my Flinters.... WHO COULD ASK FOR MORE !!! Currently I am in the process of buying yet ANOTHER gun ( you should hear the wife...) an Officers style BESS... Equippin' the new sonin law, and waitin for my son's to get back from Iraq so we can go on another Grand Adventure...Well that's me, This is a GREAT site....Thanks for havin me.... :m2c:

Thanks for stoping by. I am glad to see you got your priorities right by buying the sonin law a ml. I gotta tell that to my motherinlaw :haha:. I did want to thank you for allowing your son to go to Iraq to serve the USA :applause: :applause: :applause:. We'll say a prayer for him.
Zman

Got TWO of em over there..Actually off shore, one on the U.S.S. Denver, the other on the U.S.S. Whidbey Island.. "Gator-Sailors" but BOTH fine young men... :master:

BadWind, welcome from one new guy to another. Just joined this site myself. I too am waiting for my son to get out of the Marine Corp. He's been back from Iraq for awhile now, praise the Lord. Great bunch a guys around here from what I've seen in my short time.

squint

Back