• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I am a new member, live and work in NW PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEP

32 Cal
Reaction score
I am a new member, live and work in NW PA. Shooting BPCR since 2000. Making smoke and muzzle/pan flashes since 1983. Loading/shooting BPCR taught me my many sins of omission with Flintlock shooting. My favorite shooter is an 1885 Parker 10ga with MBCC brass shells and a heavily wadded 72 cal ball, low powder 70gr of 2F. LOTS of smoke with a big fireball and a hole in cardboard you can maybe cover with a nickel. Good close in Zombie load. Would like to hear from other shooters and their particular avenue of BP. It won't burn itself so go big bore.

I am a new member, live and work in NW PA. Shooting BPCR since 2000. Making smoke and muzzle/pan flashes since 1983. Loading/shooting BPCR taught me my many sins of omission with Flintlock shooting. My favorite shooter is an 1885 Parker 10ga with MBCC brass shells and a heavily wadded 72 cal ball, low powder 70gr of 2F. LOTS of smoke with a big fireball and a hole in cardboard you can maybe cover with a nickel. Good close in Zombie load. Would like to hear from other shooters and their particular avenue of BP. It won't burn itself so go big bore.
Welcome from next door ,N. EAST OHIO.

Back