• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Who 's going

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GobblerKnob

40 Cal.
Reaction score
to Dixon's for the Gunmaker's Fair? I'd love to attend all 3 days, but can only go for one so it shall be on Saturday.
Rick

Man! I envy all you guys back east. I live so far from any kind of ML place or event that it isn't even funny! I would love to go to Dixon's or any number of other places back there, but too far....once I lived near enough (went to high school in Pottsville, PA, went to college at Penn State). I surely miss the Appalachians!

I plan on being there all weekend. I definitely look forward to meeting some of you folks!

I went last year for one day (Saturday) right after I got my first muzzleloader (a used Hawkin). Its not too far of a drive, so I thought that it might be fun. A year later, I have sold the majority of my cartridge guns, sold that cheap old original Hawkin, and bought a custom PA longrifle, a T/C Omega, and have a flintlock pistol on order. This year I'll be there all three days.

I am planning to be there for at least Saturday. I will be meeting a bunch of guys at high noon at the NMLRA booth for a photo op. Any who want to get acquainted with us can meet us there. I plan to have my, yet unfinished wheellock, along. I am currently in waiting for the mainspring to be made by a friend east of Corn Patch Iowa.
God bless.
volatpluvia

I will be there Sat. and Sun. That sounds like a good idea to meet at the NMLRA table area. Alot of us don't know each other's faces yet BJH

That does sound like a good plan. High Noon, you say? I'll be wearing a Marine Corps T-shirt of some color and I'll have my 15 year old son along. He'll be the one with the glazed over eyes and mouth slightly open, a hint of drool at the corners. See you then!
Rick

Two of us will be arriving around 1130 on Saturday, myself and my friend and gunmaker, Ron Luckenbill. Ron is entering a gun in the judging. I will try and make it to the NMLRA area at noon. I will be wearing a homemade nametag, with my name, my Superflint avatar pic, and Muzzleloading Forum on it. I will be wearing a gray T-shirt with Jefferson County Longrifles on the back.

River Rat & I are going to travel together & be there for the weekend. We'll probably get there before noon Friday. Maybe we can meet up with you guys at the NMLRA area at noon.

Looks interesting, to bad I can't make it this year, have to plan on next year hopefully. Wish I knew about it sooner.

Latest posts

Back