• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Whitetail Sketch turns to Tattoo

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halftail

58 Cal.
Reaction score
DeerTattoo.jpg

I picked a nice little sketch off of a site that I serched on the net.Then I got a friend to Tattoo it on me.I'm really crazy about Deer hunting. :redthumb:

Now what I want to know is where is the whitetail with a picture of you on it? :crackup: :crackup:

Not sure where to find that pic... :applause:
I did however loose a pair of glasses once while deer hunting......Maybe there is one out there with my Specs on! ::

I feel the same way about elk, and got this:

tat.jpg

One of these days, I'm gonna get back and get that antler finished... just haven't done it yet.

Nice Elk!!!
That's a love for a sport and the Animal involved to get it permanent like that.

Thank you sir!

I agree. And this will blow your mind... I've never had the chance to hunt elk. Some day I will... but whether I ever do or not, they are still my favorite animal, and every time I see one, live or on TV, I get goose bumps. Don't know what it is about them... but I sure do love 'em.

That's cool man,I understand.My wife asks me how I can love an animal so much and still hunt to kill it.For me watching whitetails in the offseason is just as good as hunting.

I was going to get a black magic marker and write "I Love The Muzzleloading Forum" on my chest. But, heck, it so close to Valentine's Day I didn't want to wreck any marriages if someone's wife saw it.... one word... Adonis.

SP

I was going to get a black magic marker and write "I Love The Muzzleloading Forum" on my chest. But, heck, it so close to Valentine's Day I didn't want to wreck any marriages if someone's wife saw it.... one word... Adonis.

SP

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

The next time you show off that tattoo try to cut your nipple out of the shot, oy! :crackup:
Joking aside, Nice tattoo.

Huntin

Hey out a huntin' how's this for the "no nipple" shot.
DeerTattoo.jpg

Aaahhhhhhh! Now that's better. :haha: :haha: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I personally feel a lot less violated now! mmm but wife liked the first one better :eek: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :thumbsup::

Sorry about the partial nudity ::I took the picture myself.....it took me 4 tries.I got one comment via Private Message that my chest wasen't very hairy.I told the person that the Tattooist shave off the only chest hair I had and it took me almost 40 years to grow it :cry: :peace:

Sorry about the partial nudity ::I took the picture myself.....

Nipples and muzzleloaders do go together...

NAW Nipples have their place but it ain't on a gun! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

YMH&OS, :redthumb:
Chuck

I got one comment via Private Message that my chest wasen't very hairy.
Halftail,
i don't have much hair on my chest either and
if someone makes a comment about it i tell them
"YOU WON'T FIND GRASS ON A RACETRACK EITHER"
that quiets them down. nice toos!!!
snake-eyes :peace: :) :peace: :)

Back