• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WHAT'S YER DRINK?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
monte alban mezcal shot followed by a good beer. bass ale or a sam adams. kinda' fond of a good stout too. come to think of it, there's not too much i don't like. :hmm:

RC said:
COORS ORIGINAL FER ME! HEY BRITCHES WHAT ABOUT THAT APPLE PIE STUFF YOU WAS HANKERIN FER AT MOOSE RIVER???

I had my mouth all set fer some apple pie but none was to be found. Yeah that would be on my list as well!

Pasquenel said:
:grin: Well my favourite hard spirits is Jameson's on the rocks---preferably 25 year old---but Jameson's nontheless----Prost!!! :hatsoff:
"Prost?" Pasquenel, you sound like you should be drinking Becks after having survived a patrol in the North Atlantic! :winking:
I salute your choice of beverage. :hatsoff: Jameson's is excellent, but I've been sipping only Maker's Mark for the past few years now. Seems I can't get enough good American Bourbon. :thumbsup:

Not too set in any one drink, but after constant travel to Central America and the Caribbean for over 6 year, I developed a taste for RUM. Appleton 12 year is a pretty good example.

I also like Wild Turkey rye.

I am a bit puzzled as to why anyone would ruin good liquor with ice though. I never chill my liquor. Might cut with room temp water, but chilling gives it a bite. Try it room temp some time.

CS

Ey' I've never been theere but, if I do go they better have Bourbon, Knob Creek or Woodford Reserve - over ice that is.

I make all my own- beer,cider and moonshine.

Moonshine is legal in New Zealand, unless you try & sell it!

Mostly, I make Gin, Rum and Whiskey.

Our club has a couple of 'shiner's so we never go short of free drink!

come springtime, I always make sure to have a fith of WILD TURKEY in the house- I feel it's appropriate to use in celebration of a sucessful gobbler hunt!

Bourbon, "OLD CROW" to be exact for longer than
I would care to admit...
snake-eyes :thumbsup:

I like rum. Ba-cody rum to be exact. My wife, on the other hand, likes cider but only Dickens. Yup, she likes to finish the day with a Dickens cider :rotf: :rotf:

Sorry :redface: :redface:

Cody

Alaska Amber Ale, Fat Tire Ale, Black Dog Ale. Draft, if you please.
Tequilla. Patron Silver. Shot glass to sip from, no salt, or lemmon. A glass of ice water to chase with.

ill im hopin its the dublin pubas i grrew up in whippany i know it well il take a pint of guinnes and a double shot of talimor dew

Back