• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What Muzzleloading Stuff Did You Do Today?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
took a pic of my black powder cannons in the background
cannons in the background.jpg

Prepping for St. Charles, Mo. gunshow this weekend to thin the herd. Have market covered for huge musket flints thanks to IMA's "by the pound" deal. Sorting out stuff that won't end up robbing a liquor store is somewhat of a problem at that show.

Duplicate molds, old unmentionable ammo, and the like need to go. Where/why some stuff came from ? Shrink wrapping's the key to moving my cache. Cheers.

Went to the Lewisburg Artisan show in PA. Had a great time. Learned how much I don’t know. Good group of folks for sure. Picked up a nice possibles bag.
Ha, I was there! Picked up a blank powder horn, a brass plate and a couple flints. Good show, wish I could have stayed longer. 2-1/2 hrs each way and I had to.park at the shopping center across the road. Gave my new knees a workout on the ice shoulder. Sidewalks seem like such a nice thing when you don't have them!
32758.jpeg

KIMG0667.JPG

KIMG0668.JPG

KIMG0664.JPG
KIMG0665.JPG

Went to the 18h century market fair in Elizabethtown, KY put on by the Bucksnort Longhunters. Had a great time with friends and met some new ones. Bought a tent and some other items for the upcoming rendezvous.

Back