• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Waugh!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brokenlaig

36 Cal.
Reaction score
It's nice ta find this place!
I been lookin' fer a place like this fer some time.
I been doing Black Powder now and again since 1988. I was a buckskinner up until 6 or 7 years ago when I went thru one a them "Liberatin'" experiences known as divorce. I've moved a couple times, sold, bought and re-sold plunder n possibles here and there, and wondered from the western big salt ocean back here to Arkansas Territory.
It's good ta be here. Now, where's that Pie jug got off to?

Brokenlaig,
welcome to the forum glad to have you
with us. lots of friendly folks and loads of information
right at your fingertips. hope you will join in and
contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Broken, you sound like just the sort we like around here...pie jug's gone, though...it got cold! Making another batch as we speak

YMHOS,
Stumblin Buffler

Ol'rollinb's still gotta "swaller" left in his jug, thet he'll share wit'ya!!

Heck!!.... after go'n thru one'a them ther "divorsas",.... it's a plum-wunder ya even escaped with yore "thirst"!!!! :crackup: :crackup:

"Welcome ta camp"!! (thar's none better anywhar!!) :thumbsup:

YMHS
rollingb

That brokenlaig didn't come with that d'vorce did it? Waugh!

Ol'Russ', right near alles got a "Jug o'Pie" at his fire. Come on over, pull up a stump.

Break yerself off a chunk of that coffee, and make speak.
Been over to that big salt a time or two me self...right good bunch o'fellers you gonna find here.

Now...about that plunder ya done saved up..............

Russ

Greetings fellow arkie!! where in Arkansas do you live? I am happy to offer the services of the finest black powder shooting club west of the big muddy! if you are interested in shooting BP let me know and i will send you our schedule and location. Wooooooo Pig Soooooie :m2c: :thumbsup:

Back