• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Want to trade like new TC Hawken for Brown Bess carbine

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firemanjim68

40 Cal
Reaction score
Okay, I'm making one last effort to trade my like new TC flintlock Hawken rifle in .50 for a musket.
I've decided to hold off buying a Pedersoli carbine because those things are beyond my reach financially right now even used so what l'd like to trade for is a flintlock carbine.

Now what I'm asking for in trade is going to be considered sacrilege by some for trading a Hawken for an Indian-made gun. But truth is l like my Lyman GPR a lot more than the Hawken and what I'm wanting now is not for reenacting, and not for historical accuracy.

What l want is just any of the three carbines I'm gonna list here that l can use to blow one gaping big hole in whatever I'm shooting at.

What l want to trade my Hawken for is one of the following,

MVTC Roger's Rangers carbine
Military Heritage Roger's Rangers carbine aka Long Land Brown Bess Carbine
Veteran Arms 1748 Brown Bess carbine

If you have any of these give me a holler, but only if the gun is in great shape and is still serviceable as a firearm. If you never been able to get the lock to spark right or the gun doesn't even have a touch hole, I'm not interested.

This will be a straight up trade, so if you have any questions about my Hawken or whatever, just send me a PM and I'll get back to you asap.

Attachments

• 20201118_132009.jpg
    20201118_132009.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 140
Well, l took a shot at seeing if anyone had one of these indian carbines available that they wanted to get rid of and l guess not.

That being the case, if anyone has a Pedersoli Brown Bess carbine that theyd be willing to do trade/ cash for my hawken then give me a holler, I might be able to scratch up some cash depending on what you have to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back