• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Value of NIB Zoli Harper's Ferry 58.?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eterry

70 Cal.
Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Between Red River Station and Doans Crossing, Tx.
Just as the title says.
I'm aware some frizzens need hardening. I'd like a rough estimate of its value as is.
This one is NIB, the flinted hammer was dropped once by me, maybe twice by original owner.
I don't have the SN right now, but can get it. I'll post pics tomorrow. It's in the safe.

Thanks all.

Just as the title says.
I'm aware some frizzens need hardening. I'd like a rough estimate of its value as is.
This one is NIB, the flinted hammer was dropped once by me, maybe twice by original owner.
I don't have the SN right now, but can get it. I'll post pics tomorrow. It's in the safe.

Thanks all.

600-800 depending on condition, max I’d say 1,000 NIB.

The locks are usually pretty poorly done and in need of tuning.

Just as the title says.

Thanks all.
Value:$100. But I’ll double that to $200 as I’m a sucker for charity cases. Jk

FWIW I had one where the frizzen was perfect, the lock performance was wonderful and it sparked like a house of fire … and I got $500 for it!

When laid side-by-side next to an original 54, you could barely perceive any difference (less a barrel was a tad fatter, but it took somebody really good to notice) … it’s too bad they didn’t make it in 54!

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines!

20240320_165310.jpg
20240320_165355.jpg
20240320_165409.jpg

I got mine for $900. It was already nicely defarbed which was cool. I still had to pay a further $250 to have the frizzen hardened and the lock tuned. Now it is awesome! Mine is a .54 as I believe the originals were, but I could be wrong?

Think i paid $600 for mine last November. New un fired with a hardened frizzen and tuned lock. Previous owner was going to use it during late season flintlock. He is using something shorter and lighter instead.

Think i paid $600 for mine last November. New un fired with a hardened frizzen and tuned lock. Previous owner was going to use it during late season flintlock. He is using something shorter and lighter instead.
Mine isn't light at all.. but man does it balance well. The balance point is right at the barrel tenon, and it swings like an English double gun! I am completely blown away with how it handles.

Latest posts

Back