• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Two fer one

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom A Hawk

Cannon
MLF Sponsor
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Pedersoli Turkey and Trap, 12 ga. choked full/full and it throws an awesome charge of shot. For turkey I load 100 grains FF and an equal volume of copper plated 4's. One opening morning I called in a flock of 6 jakes. Two of them were kind enough to get their heads close together as they searched for the eager hen. One blast from the right barrel brought them both down. Our Spring season runs the whole month of May and we're allowed two birds. My season lasted about 15 minutes that year.

upload_2019-1-21_10-33-31.png

Ive never had that happen. On one hand its great you got two birds on the other hand thats a short season to be sure.

Nice one . I have one but was inported by Navy Arms. Is your sxs also Navy Arms or just Pedersoli.

I had to go look and you're right. Navy Arms.

I dont hunt with mine, but with the right load it will break clay pigeons at 27 yds on the trap field. I have had mine for a long time. Better keep it then pass it down. There will probably never be any SxS shotguns with full chokes made again.I paId 100.00 for mine and have been offered 500.00. NO THANKS.

If you shoot a squirrel with this gun there wont be anything but the tail left. It might make soup

Meh, even blind squirrels find a nut.....JK. Congrats man, that's beyond awesome.

I have a Navy Arms SxS 12 ga. but it is not choked. Both barrels are open bore and the two barrels are not anywhere close to being regulated. It gathers dust while my CVA 12 ga. SxS kills all the game.

013aWEB_zps378c262d.jpg

026web_zps57d33a30.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't thought about it really. I tried to make a PRB deer gun out of it and ground down a spot between the barrels to place a flip up sight. If the sight were removed, there would be a gouged looking place that would be unattractive.
I paid $450 for it if I remember right.

Back