• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Cali Turkey... One down, two to go!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Season opened March 25. I have hunted several days since for nada. Just some jakes visiting Jezebel, my hen decoy. Yesterday long about noon the boss came a courting! First photo shows where he dropped, about 15 feet from me on my chair in the brush pile blind. The 1 1/4 oz load of bismuth tin through the extra full choke tube smacked hard. Didn't flap and barely quivered after the shot. The sub-dominent tom with him beat a hasty retreat, and alarm putted his way down the hill.

IMG_4149.jpg
IMG_4153.jpg
IMG_4157.jpg

Is 9" good? I think they're beautiful birds and would love to hunt them one day but know little about them.

Latest posts

Back