• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Two Feathers sent me a Pair

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These are perfect. Especially the patch knife. I love the length and style on this one. Blade is perfect for muzzle cutting. The strong utility knife is sure to get a lot of use. And he had to do a bit extra to make the sheaths to match my ideas.
The scalper is 9.5 overall - 4 inch handle - 5.5 in blade and sheath set up for cross draw.
The patcher is near 7 in overall - 3 inch handle - and almost 3.75 inch blade.
Still small enough for a neck knife but better for a strap carry or in the pouch.
He is excellent in communication to ensure you get what you want and are satisfied.
((would have posted earlier but it's hard to get the fingers moving with Uncle Arthir blasting heavy in both wrists))

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_81a.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_81a.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 43
  • fullsizeoutput_81c.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_81c.jpeg
    155.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
These are perfect. Especially the patch knife. I love the length and style on this one. Blade is perfect for muzzle cutting. The strong utility knife is sure to get a lot of use. And he had to do a bit extra to make the sheaths to match my ideas.
The scalper is 9.5 overall - 4 inch handle - 5.5 in blade and sheath set up for cross draw.
The patcher is near 7 in overall - 3 inch handle - and almost 3.75 inch blade.
Still small enough for a neck knife but better for a strap carry or in the pouch.
He is excellent in communication to ensure you get what you want and are satisfied.
((would have posted earlier but it's hard to get the fingers moving with Uncle Arthir blasting heavy in both wrists))
GriscomRun:
I know it's tough to get the fingers moving with that issue, so thank you for your time to post and your business. It means a lot to know; folks like what I make. Thank you also to Ranch Roper and D.Summers. This is the first truly "custom" set I've made here. I liked the design help from you. It's always good to get the customer's prospective and input. I try my very best to give folks what they want. I look forward to serving you in the future. Take care of that Uncle Arthir? :thumb:
Thank you again.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Latest posts

Back