• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

"trick" shot video- just havin fun with an 1858

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was fun to watch. I couldn't even come close to hitting those targets.

Don

ah boys it was fun. ill do some more in a week or two just gettin that gun to where she needs to be, hollowed out the nipple wells tonight so i can use a cash capper in there, easy peasy now!

That was good shooting particularly given a windy day and an overcast sky :bow: . Next time try fastening both ends of the string into a wooden frame and stretch it tight. You should have cut that string 3 or 4 times, but it was too slack and was able to bounce out of the way.

I have made all those shots before in various competitions but never tried it with a pistol, now I need to practice up.

A target that is fun is splitting the ball on an axe. Drive a double-bit axe into a stump facing you. Attach two clay birds on on either side of the axe. Aim at the blade, if you split the ball both clay birds will break.

Many Klatch

That shot of the gum ball is really impressive ,didn't even touch the blow dart cup.
I want to see you do the same shots with a mirror and the revolver over your shoulder! :rotf: Just kidding, nice shooting. MD

Thank you boys those are round balls I find them a little more accurate for me. Except the last three shots. Those were buffalo bullets. Split a ball you say .....going to have to try it!

Latest posts

Back