• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Traditions Pennsylvania Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are these worth the price? Are they made better than other traditions rifles? Can anyone attest to the quality of them? Im still shopping around and was hoping someone might have some insight on them.
Untitled.jpg

Are these worth the price? Are they made better than other traditions rifles? Can anyone attest to the quality of them? Im still shopping around and was hoping someone might have some insight on them. View attachment 227384
I have a Traditions 50 cal percussion Kentucky rifle that I bought as a kit. It's the best shooter I have. I wish you the best in your choice.

Are these worth the price? Are they made better than other traditions rifles? Can anyone attest to the quality of them? Im still shopping around and was hoping someone might have some insight on them. View attachment 227384
My first flint rifle in the nineties was one of these in .45. great rifle. I traded it for a Chevy Blazer and still wish I hadn't. I've got one now in .50 purchased used online. It is the older model with the 400 foot long barrel. Also a fantastic rifle. Bought it used first of last year for something like $460 plus shipping. My opinion is they are great guns, better made than the Traditions half stock rifles, and quite attractive. When you look at the price of custom rifles it is a good value choice.

Latest posts

Back