• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Track of the wolf

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order from Track shipped USPS 1/14. Today is 30th and still no delivery. Has been in Richmond VA for 5 days and enroute to destination (Spotsylvania) 40 miles away for 4 days. It’s the Post Office that sucks. I order from Davidson’s in Prescott AZ, shipping via FedEx, and have items in 2 days. My cost, $9.99, irregardless of size or weight. Did I mention the Post Office sucks?

I've never found Track to be the fastest shipper and with the lockdowns and shipping in all areas having been massively increased I know it's going to take longer than normal but that hasn't changed the fact that Track is my primary go to supplier for most everything ML. Looks like you got lucky. Of course if one is an Amazon Prime member and used to a 2 day turn around one tends to get spoiled........ However even Prime 2 day deliveries are taking up to a week + to receive.
I talk to David Ripplinger (TOTW owner) at least once a week, he's always buried with the back log they have been experiencing from Christmas 2020 to now. He has the whole crew working over time during the week and some weekends. He figured they would be close to being back to normal after this weekend. I have been waiting on an appraisal on goods we sent him since the end of last year. After working on weekends you can tell by the employee's voices "they have been rode hard and put away wet".

My order from Track shipped USPS 1/14. Today is 30th and still no delivery. Has been in Richmond VA for 5 days and enroute to destination (Spotsylvania) 40 miles away for 4 days. It’s the Post Office that sucks. I order from Davidson’s in Prescott AZ, shipping via FedEx, and have items in 2 days. My cost, $9.99, irregardless of size or weight. Did I mention the Post Office sucks?

Patriot, good luck. The last USPS package I had that went through Richmond took 31 days to get to Winchester (150 miles).

Got a notice that it was out for delivery today by 4:30. We shall see what we shall see.

Patriot

I got an email confirming my order had shipped on the 27th and just looked again and it is out for delivery today. I am kind of shocked, I expected it next week.
Over the years I have had extremely good luck with TOW. Great company to do business with.

Likewise, I use them all the time, in fact, I have some shotgun wads in my cart as we speak. Just waiting to add some more stuff to offset shipping a bit.

While, so far, everything I have ever ordered from TOW it has always arrived On Time or earlier then expected. My #1 Go To (except for my cal musket ball, they are usually out of).

But that said; lately we have had HORRIBLE ISSUES everywhere else!
Just had two bottles of Shenandoah Lube get reported "Damaged" just as it arrived to out local UPS sight and they sent it back without delivering.
When the 'damaged' box was delivered to the seller I got an email "Glad your package arrived, Enjoy your new purchase!"...????
Anyway, they made good and replaced - I checked, and the Jacked The Price UP $5!!

I had a pair of boots in November travel half way here then went back to the seller "for pickup"???!! Only took a 6 week road trip before it got here...

Other packages have been arriving crushed, damaged, and delivered to Wrong Address!😡
Even Bill's are arriving Late when we sent them Early! 😡😡

All carriers, USPS, UPS, FedX are all screwing up Badly since this China Virus thing!

Order arrived today, the box laying on the hood of my car. I have no issues with TOTW. The Post Office is the problem. Just wish TOTW would ship with FedEx or UPS. The post office is horrible.

Patriot

Maybe if we all sent them an email complaining about the USPS they may change their shipper. I will go first.

Well, I've never had any issues with TOTW as a supplies. Have ordered many things for a number of years, and the only issues I've had have been with the shipping delivery system, e.g. USPS most generally.

If we ask TOW to use Fed-Ex/UPS, instead of the USPS, we likely won't like their new, higher, rates. I've had orders delivered before the tracking says it left Minnesota, and a couple that took quite a while, so the post office definitely leaves much to be desired.

I'm new to the ML world, and the first thing I noticed about TOW was their very low shipping prices. I don't mind placing a small order because the cost to ship is low, and doesn't increase much unless you add lead balls, or go over $100. It likely won't be that way if they switch carriers.

If we ask TOW to use Fed-Ex/UPS, instead of the USPS, we likely won't like their new, higher, rates. I've had orders delivered before the tracking says it left Minnesota, and a couple that took quite a while, so the post office definitely leaves much to be desired.

I'm new to the ML world, and the first thing I noticed about TOW was their very low shipping prices. I don't mind placing a small order because the cost to ship is low, and doesn't increase much unless you add lead balls, or go over $100. It likely won't be that way if they switch carriers.

I placed a parts order 3 days ago. I just got notification today it was shipping. Via FedEx.

Latest posts

Back