• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tioga Mountain Men Summer Rondy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oregonjohn

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello the Forum:
The Tioga Mountain Men of Coos County, Oregon, wish to announce their upcoming 29th Annual Summer Rondy. The event is a pre-1840 event and will be held Aug 1-2-3, 2003 at the Historic Mast Family Farm off R42 (mileage maker 17) between Coquille and Myrtle Point, Oregon. Follow the signs for about 8-miles to the rondy sight. There is no admission or parking fee. Competitors $15.00 single, $25 family. No fee whatsoever for traders. Competition in men's and women's rifle, flintlock, trade gun, pistol trail, candle shoot, long gong, hawk, knife, and spear throw, plus fire starting. Events for youth, juniors, and pee wees. Not a juried event but a growing and fun affair. Camp opens July 29th Everyone is welcome. Plenty of primative camping space, space for modern camping, and lots of space for the tin tee pees. If you would like a flyer, contact me on the forum and I can mail it to you as it has a map to the event. This event has grown substantially over the past few years and this year, there will be some colonial types wandering around amongst the crowd to add to the flavor somewhat.
All are invited and welcome. Hope to see some of you there.
All the best,
John Barber
Publicity Guy
Tioga Mountain Men
Coos County, Oregon

Back