• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

This forum is running me broke!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomer

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I had always considered myself an avid MLer but since I started frequenting this forum I find myself shooting weekly instead of the usual monthly.

I own allot of MLers, probably more than a sane man should (or at least that's what my wife tells me :youcrazy: ). With each & every one of them I have come up with a 'good' load for it. Now I find myself dragging out guns I haven't shot in years to see if I can come up with something better.

Today I drug out my Pendersoli Zouave rifle. I bet I haven't shot that in 25yrs! Had a grand ole time!

My powder & lead budget have quadrupled but boy am I having fun. I just bought a TOTW John Armstrong kit & am looking for a nice Tulle de Chasse. Each time I read this forum it renews the 'itch'.

Thanks for keeping the tradition alive, me grinning & the Mrs. grimacing. :hatsoff:

Bob

You know I feel really horrible for you. I tell ya what. you send me a couple of your ML's and I'll shoot them for ya. That should save you some bucks.

Boy, you ain't been here too long but you already got the hang of things. :grin: Send me yer guns has been going on here for ages. :rotf: You just can't help but to offer that kinda help to fellow members. :grin:

Rebel said:
Boy, you ain't been here too long but you already got the hang of things. :grin: Send me yer guns has been going on here for ages. :rotf: You just can't help but to offer that kinda help to fellow members. :grin:

I have got downright fearful posting about guns I haven't shot for a while, seems more than a few are powerful willing to exercise them. :grin:

Maybe we should start a swap-n-shoot program, or something like that so we can all keep those muzzleloaders properly rotated and balanced. I have also dug out my older purchases to make sure they still make smoke. But, hey, sometimes our rifles need that attention. Mine starts looking sad if I don't take them outside and let 'em breathe a little. grin:

Boomer,
Mrs. aside, ain't you having a blast!
That's what it's all about! IMHO
snake-eyes :thumbsup:

paco97 said:
You know I feel really horrible for you. I tell ya what. you send me a couple of your ML's and I'll shoot them for ya. That should save you some bucks.

See, this is why I always say, we have some of the most helpful members on the Internet. They're always willing to help out a fellow member :thumbsup: :rotf: .

Back