• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

They're strutting

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wvbuckbuster

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Saw two gobblers all fanned out and strutting with eight hens along the track this morning on my run home. They were jerking their heads gobbling as we went by. Any of you seen any yet? Dan.

My wife and I seen 4 toms 3 strutting with about 10 or 12 hens. First toms I have seen this year.

They are wearing snowshoes and knit caps here! :grin:
2 weeks ago out squirrel hunting they were still treed up at 1:30 in the afternoon.
Can only hope for an early spring and low winter mortality.

We have so many turkeys anymore that they strutt and gobble almost year round. Yes, I have been seeing strutters for several weeks now going back and forth to work and running my trap line.

t10-1.jpg

Tracy

I saw over 50 during late muzzleloader season (deer). Had several in full strut within 15 yards of my ladder-stand. The neighbors have asked me to shoot a few this spring as they've hurt their corn last year...

If you need some help in reducing the turkey population I can help. Love to hunt those gobblers when they are gobbling.

Back