• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The trip to Dixon's

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLAHMAN

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Okay, Olie, the Leaprechaun and I went to Dixon's to see what was there. Here's a photo history of our trip.

100_0818_0001.jpg
[/img]

That's the Leaprechaun behind the wheel. All the way there he kept muttering under his breath something about "Allway's wantin' me lucky charms."

100_0819.jpg
[/img]

"Olie! Hey OLie! We're gonna take a break." Oops! Looks like he fell asleep again!

100_0821.jpg
[/img]

Our little home away from home. It was a dive!

100_0848.jpg
[/img]

The Leaprechaun says: "Okay! Let's get the show on the road!"

100_0845_0001.jpg
[/img]

Yeah for our side! We made it! Standing at the sign are the Leaprechaun, Olie (Yes he finally woke up!) and Crooked Compass!

Blah,
That was great !!! I really missed going this year, but I'll be there next year for sure. It looks like everyone had a great time.

CP

I wish I could go too. Nifty motel sign. Took me a while to figure out what it said.

Blahman: When you took my picture sleeping, you got my bad side. Come to think about both sides are my bad sides.
Had a great time,hope that we can do it again next year.
Olie

Okay, here's one of your better sides.....

100_0856_0001.jpg
[/img]

How's that?

That guy in the orange shirt knows your after his lunch!

These pictures remind me of that movie Deliverance :crackup: :kid: Sorry, I couldn't pass that one up, Looks like you had a great time, Wish I was there.

TheGunCellar

It was a great time! I know the guy on the left side of the picture meet him a few times at a shoot I go to, Funny seeing him in your picture there.
Wish I could have meet some of you there too! Maybe next year.
Lehigh..

Back