• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The Reloaders Network/Loads of Bacon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with this company website?
Thereloadersnetwork.com

I ordered a microscope holder and penlight holder to use with my Lee Hardness Kit. Paid. Received order confirmation but no shipment.
Sent emails. Unanswered. Could not locate a phone number.
Did I get AC scammed?

Has anyone had any experience with this company website?
Thereloadersnetwork.com

I ordered a microscope holder and penlight holder to use with my Lee Hardness Kit. Paid. Received order confirmation but no shipment.
Sent emails. Unanswered. Could not locate a phone number.
Did I get AC scammed?
I can find no reviews for them or their products, I didn't even see any reviews for the few products I clicked on looking at the website.
All I could find on the company is this,
Screenshot_20230802-101801_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230802-101842_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230802-101951_Chrome.jpg

No consumer protection or better business bureau stuff came up, but I didn't spend much time on it.

@Brokennock thank you for that info. I didn’t even come up with that. At least they are within driving distance if I need to make a visit.
Which address is "driving distance"?
(Which I guess depends on how one defines "driving distance")
I note the the business address and the "registered agent," address are about and hour and 20 minutes apart.

Also, you didn't mention in your o.p. how long since you ordered.

Something I saw listed, I think 5 or 6 manufacturing employees, but no idea if that is full time production or how many actually run sales and shipping.

I work part time for a small family run business. 1 guy makes all the products. He, his dad, occasionally his mom, very occasionally his stepdaughter, and even more occasionally his wife, help with labeling and packaging product. His dad packages and ships internet orders. (If one wants to look bigger one could say that is 6 employees, but really it's primarily 3)
Dad only ships a few times per week depending on order size and availability of the product/s ordered.
So I could potentially see a delay in shipping. But, that should be stated on the website, and is no excuse for poor communication after the fact, messages should be returned.

Also, has the money left your bank account yet?

Also, you didn't mention in your o.p. how long since you ordered.

Something I saw listed, I think 5 or 6 manufacturing employees, but no idea if that is full time production or how many actually run sales and shipping.

I work part time for a small family run business. 1 guy makes all the products. He, his dad, occasionally his mom, very occasionally his stepdaughter, and even more occasionally his wife, help with labeling and packaging product. His dad packages and ships internet orders. (If one wants to look bigger one could say that is 6 employees, but really it's primarily 3)
Dad only ships a few times per week depending on order size and availability of the product/s ordered.
So I could potentially see a delay in shipping. But, that should be stated on the website, and is no excuse for poor communication after the fact, messages should be returned.

Also, has the money left your bank account yet?
I live in Rio Grande Valley. Not really driving distance in Texas.
But, I just received an email from him. He just retired from the USAF and has moved from Texas to NJ.
Promises to send tracking info today.
I’ll update here.

Back