• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The Red Green Show

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Elk Ridge Mountain, Washington County Maryland
Don't know how many of you guys know about this TV show but I found it a few weeks ago and it's hysterically good clean outdoor man hunting and fishing humor at Possum Lake Lodge. I watch it on YOUTUBE. It was filmed in Canada with 300 episodes over 15 seasons starting in 1991 or 92. Lots of sight gags and features Red's dry curmudgeonly wit combined with his do-it-yourself projects involving lots of duck (it is duck) tape. One other member has started watching after I mentioned it in a post. Says he's been getting a good comic relief. Check it out sometime if you need some comic relief. I've even got the wife watching it with me :thumb:.

I started watching it sometime near the end of the first season. It was carried on a local PBS station. Steve Smith is a comic genius. His nephew is hilarious as well. The best part for me is that some of his ideas aren’t all that crazy. I understand Smith has a one man stand up comedy show based on Red Green. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
I first saw it about 20 years ago. It was on late night after the news. I had fallen asleep watching TV and woke up in the middle of a show, the one where he made a hot air balloon out of garbage bags, a lawn chair and of course duck tape. Imagine being half asleep and seeing something like that. I've been a fan ever since.

Don't know how many of you guys know about this TV show but I found it a few weeks ago and it's hysterically good clean outdoor man hunting and fishing humor at Possum Lake Lodge. I watch it on YOUTUBE. It was filmed in Canada with 300 episodes over 15 seasons starting in 1991 or 92. Lots of sight gags and features Red's dry curmudgeonly wit combined with his do-it-yourself projects involving lots of duck (it is duck) tape. One other member has started watching after I mentioned it in a post. Says he's been getting a good comic relief. Check it out sometime if you need some comic relief. I've even got the wife watching it with me :thumb:.
Watched the 'Red Green Show' many years ago, when it was done before a live audience. It was on a PBS station. And yes, it was probably the funniest/best show around. As far as I know, you can still go to their website and order merchandise.

Back