Quantcast

the black hill of s.dak.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Tallswife

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
We are in the process of moving to the western edge of the Black Hills in Wyoming, does that count?

BlackHillsBob

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
sure does count. lots of antelope their. you will wake up one morning with 50 of them in your drive way.

Ranch 13

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Can see the South Dakota hills from time to time, the Wyoming Blackhills are in my west pasture.

lrb605

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello Black Hills Bob...I live at the foot of the Black Hills in Rapid City. I have been a member for a while but just don't get on the site much. Hope to get out some this summer....I have one of those 730am to 5ish pm jobs so I don't get to shoot as much as I would like to.

BHScout

32 Cal
Reaction score
I live South of Sundance in the Black Buttes, in the Wyoming part of the Black Hills.

BHScout

32 Cal
Reaction score
That's pretty cool, Newcastle is about an hour South of us.

Keep this up we might be able to have some Black Hills muzzleloaders.

Tallswife

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
We hold a play day in the spring for our friends in Colorado (currently living in CO). We plan to hold it at our new place next spring if you are interested in coming, we would be glad to have you.

Artificer

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
any one else here from the black hills of s.dak?
Not from the Black Hills, but we visited there in the mid 1960's when I was a kid and again in 1988 on the way out to Camp Pendleton, CA. Great Country and both times most of the people were truly good people.

Gus

Stony Broke

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I grew up in Nebraska, but spent time in the Black Hills as a kid. I even spent one summer when in college in Chadron, working for the forest service in the black hills. It's a beautiful area and I would love to spend more time there doing some muzzleloading hunting and just enjoying the beautiful forests.

gds260

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Southern Black Hills here. Not far from the WY state line.

smoothshooter

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I grew up in Nebraska, but spent time in the Black Hills as a kid. I even spent one summer when in college in Chadron, working for the forest service in the black hills. It's a beautiful area and I would love to spend more time there doing some muzzleloading hunting and just enjoying the beautiful forests.
I was in Chadron a few years ago and found the surrounding area to be one of the bleakest, most barren places I had seen in many years, and I am a fan of remote places. Virtually no trees or anything to slow down the wind. It was hilly, though. Did not like the lack of trees or mountains.