• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tent Style?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Son

45 Cal.
Reaction score
What do you call those tents that you folks reinact with,the ones with the flap supported at front,is that a sutlers tent? Is there a place that makes small ones for my grand daughter of two,me and her have alot of fun in the house and outside and thought i would build her a little camp area out back.no real fire,i'd get one of those fans and cloth that looks like fire.I would do the real thing but i am somewhat disabled with a pretty bad leg and pins in my back and surgery soon to cure the leg i hope.Any info would be greatly apreciated..

I'am thinking it is a miners tent not sure :idunno: check some tent makers like RK Lodge.Hope this helps
Have Fun
Phil

The funny thing is trying to find a used wall tent. All these tents sold but no where to find used.
If you hear of one near Indiana have them pm me. 10'x10' min no outside poles

Oh well. I can hope.

Cheers, DonK

Hi Don
You might look at web sites for CW events or contact Fall Creek to see if they have a line on used tentage. There's no doubt that a large # of used wall and A's will start to show up for sale as re-enactors start to get out of the hobby. I'm starting to look for a 8X10X7 wall for my cook setup. See you at the trade fair.
George

no outside poles huh, don't think I've ever seen a historically accurate tent with wall poles on the inside, pretty much any HC tent(within reason) has the poles on the outside, not sure but think the poles inside is more a 20th century invention, course I could very well be wrong.Unless your speaking of a small marquee style

Strinz outta nebraska, bought a wall tent from him, stove, brazzier,canopy,over a couple years, use it for rondies an hunting,nice fella, a long time rondy guy an hunter

Back